Obesity could be a advanced disorder involving an excessive quantity of body fat. Obesity isn't just a cosmetic concern.
It will increase your risk of diseases and health issues, like heart disease, polygenic disorder and high pressure.
Being very weighty suggests that you're particularly possible to own health issues related to your weight.
- The health risks associated with obesity include:
- breathing disorders (e.g., sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- certain sorts of cancers (e.g., prostate and gut cancer in men, breast and female internal reproductive organ cancer in women)
- gallbladder or liver disease
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- joint disease (e.g., osteoarthritis)